BuScA QuE BuScA!!xD

viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2010

A holiday to remember

My last holiday was in May 2010. I travelled to Madrid. I went to with my best friends. We went to Madrid by bus and stayed in Madrid for a week. We stayed in a hotel called Gran Vía. The weather was warm. We visited "El Palacio Real", "Santiago Bernabeu", "Faunia", "La Gran Vía" and "La Plaza de España". In "La Gran Vía", I bought an orange T-shirt, a fridge magnet, a keyring wich it had a heart that says I love Madrid and some souvenirs. In Madrid, I ate rice, vegetables, meat, fish, hamburger and ice-cream. Also I drank water, milk, juice, coke and Mixta. We really enjoy our holiday in Madrid. It wasn't as expensive as I thought it will be. I really have fun and I recommended for you to go.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario